The Most Scariest Moment Of My Life

What's your scariest moment? You have always pretended to be interested in ghost stories and paranormal stuff and you have always boasted of how you never get scared of them. But one day, you are proved wrong. One day you experience the scariest moment of your life. How did it feel? 
More than being scared, didn't you feel a bit let down? And what if that happened when someone was around you? :P
scary manpreet

After watching supernatural T.V. series, I was sure that I cannot get scared. But the signs started coming. For example, when I was watching The Conjuring, I sort of gave a shriek while sitting in a movie hall. And the guy sitting beside me, my best friend, couldn't help but make fun of me for that. It was hilarious, but then I denied that any voice left my mouth since 15 minutes. I was saved!
But a few days back, the real scariest moment of my life happened.
It was quite late in the night and I was all alone on my floor in the house. Everything was locked, but there was one thing missing which made me feel safe. My dog. My cute not-so-little furball. He decided to sleep with my parents today and thus I was all alone in an area of my house which was quite new to me. 
Everything was fine till late in the night. I was talking on the phone and suddenly I could see my air conditioner's temperature settings dropping automatically. It just went decreasing on and on. I couldn't figure out why was it happening? Could it be that my air conditioner malfunctioned? No, it cannot be.  Then what? 
I was so scared. I was numb for a while. It was something I dreaded the most while sleeping in this area of the house. It was happening. I nearly ran away from the room. 
And this is the scariest moment of my life. What about you?

This post is part of October Prompts I am following for the month of October. 

Comments

Popular Posts