10 Things I don't like about winter

Attention everybody! I am again following a list of October prompts and so, you can expect a lot of more posts from me. 
Winter is one of my most favorite seasons. I love it. I love it so much that I have even done a sweater weather tag on my Finix Post youtube channel. But there are some things which I don't like about winter season. And today I am going to share that with you.
Pancakes with a scoop of ice cream [prepared by me]

  1. Chapped lips. My lips get flaky and as I don't exactly love following a skin care routine, I end up with horrible looking, non kissable lips. :P
  2. Getting out of a warm cozy bed and working. Why can't I just stay in bed forever?
  3. Bathing. Because it is too cold.
  4. Going to pee and that too more often. Why is there a system like that? We should need to answer the call of nature less often in fall. No?
  5. Not being able to eat ice-cream without getting ill. And everything cold...
  6. Not being able to drink cold milk for I love it and loathe warm milk.
  7. Cold. Cold brings a lot of issues. 
  8. Swelled up fingers for they look very ugly. 
  9. The fact that I procrastinate even more than I do in summer. 
  10. Getting stuffed up with clothes. You have to first wear so many of them, then take them off and repeat. It is such a cumbersome process. Isn't it?
So, these are the 10 things I don't like about winter. What about you?

Comments

Popular Posts