Sharing memories of being #together

It is difficult to be optimist all day long. Come on! It is hell more than difficult, especially when you’re a blogger. You sit at your rented apartment all day away from your home & loved ones and look for ways to make your work better.
When you work from home, the most important thing is your ‘home’. Yes, how it looks, the color of the walls, the placement of the furniture, all makes a difference. And this would be well understood by the people who work from home. You just cannot work until it is all perfect but I am a bit unlucky at that part. As I live away from my home, it is always not so perfect. So, whenever I find myself too depressed to work, I look for visiting home. Meeting my parents and my cute little Oscar gives me a lot of inspiration.
Luckily, a few days back, I got a chance to meet my mom and at the same time, enjoy a family function. And surprisingly, many of you wanted me to share about that. So, I am going to share some of those memorable moments  of being #together with you today.
So, what’s the first picture I click when I go home? If you follow me on twitter, you would know the answer. The picture of my cute little Oscar. A few days back he got lost and that was the dreadful time but luckily we got him back. And I feel so happy.

The second best thing I like about visiting home is this tea. I love it so much. I know how to make tea. I know how to make a lot of dishes but nothing can match my mom’s talent.

Then as I visited home for attending a marriage occasion, I just collected all the jewellery I was supposed to be wearing on the occasion. Have a look!

This is my picture while I was getting ready for the sangeet Ceremony. Do you know this was the first function where I actually danced. I suck at dance and music but still, this time I just danced like a crazy person.

The marriage day was awesome. And it had to be for I clicked a lot of pictures with the most beautiful lady of this world – my mom. I love her so much.


Oh! How can I forget the sweetheart who loves me more than anyone else. My dad. I <3 both of them so much.


And yeah yeah! None of my home visits are complete without food. So, here’s something I loved at the marriage. 

You know we work so hard but often we forget our families who made us capable enough to work. We should be thankful to them. Shouldn’t we? So, someone asked me how I would like to thank my family. Well, by buying them a beautiful home in the city beautiful Chandigarh. That's something I want really badly and I hope housing.com would help.



Comments

Popular Posts