How Would I Like To Dove Play With My Hair ?

Wake Up! Look Into The Mirror. You’re Beautiful!
No matter how confident or arrogant a woman might seem to be, she is always a kind hearted girl from inside who has been fighting with insecurities, worries and things she couldn’t understand for her whole life. No matter how carefree she might pretend to be, but she is always filled with anxiety for her looks. She might show she doesn’t care, but every compliment and criticism she faces plays a great impact on her life.
Talking about my own self, there are people who don’t know me and presume that I would be too conscious about my looks and then there are people who know me more than myself and get worried for I’m too carefree about my looks. Nevertheless, Manpreet is neither of those two. She does care about her looks but she doesn’t care about what people think about her looks. What Manpreet wants is inner satisfaction and that’s what makes her content and happy.
If you ask about one thing I have always wished to have in context of outer looks that is surely going to be the perfect hair. What I believe is that a woman’s hairdo possesses the magical power to entice one and all. You can just step out of your house without a trace of makeup on your face but you cannot and must not step out of your house with messy coiffure.
And I am quite particular about my hair style. Though, people who meet me daily would say that I would rarely take up a new flip but is that true? Don’t I like to play and experiment with my hair? Am I really scared to play with my hair? If yes, then why?
Scared.. yes I am. Experiement .. yes I would love to do it. I would love to try out new head dresses. I would love to enroll myself into a fairy tale focusing on the hair of the princess. One day she has a bobbed feather cut with fringes and other day she has a long afro with lovely waves. One day she comes out of her castle with her golden hair shining in the sun light and next day she has the bold look with dark brown pixie. One day she looks gorgeous with her curls and next day she is dancing with her prince while her mid length straight hair are dancing on the same tone. One day she just let her hair open and enjoy the freedom she has and next day she takes the vows with her prince while a lovely braid adorns her head and intensifies her beauty. This is how the princess in the tale plays with her hair and this is what I want for my own self.
But do tales ever come true? Is it practically possible for me to experiment with my flattop like that princess? Truthfully speaking, No. It’s simply isn’t possible for a girl from a middle class family to have such a dream come true. Reasons? There isn’t one. The biggest of them, you don’t actually have so much of time and money to spend on your hair each day. You cannot just go to a hair salon everyday and ask for a new look. Then there are other reasons. You cannot just pick up any hair product from the market and use it on your hair. Those might be filled with harmful chemicals that might spoil your hair and shatter all your dreams. The reason why I have been kept away from my dreams of perfect hair is that I am just a normal girl who simply cannot play with her hair like a princess can.

It’s not possible until I find a product which is good enough to provide my hair with the strength and flexibility to experiment… It's not possible until I get hair like the one that girl has in this video..

Comments

Popular Posts