Did you ever think about what makes you happy?

First of all, the title and concept of this post isn't mine. It's the idea of a very loyal reader of my blogs and a very nice guy who also loves to write and read books. He sent me an article talking about happiness. What kind of things make us happy? How they're different at present than our childhood days? How the entire meaning of happiness has changed while we were growing up?
The article really touched a chord for that is something which I had been noticing too. I have been thinking how I myself have changed the meaning of happiness. The same happens with almost all of us, I suppose.
There was a time when a small candy was enough to make us happy. Now, even a lunch in Buffet Hut seems less. There was a time when a small toy would bring us joy but now, even a phone of Rs. 5000 seems too less.
Everything has changed. We have changed and guess what, we don't even notice that unless someone compels us to introspect and see what has changed and what hasn't. Do we?

Comments

  1. our wishes keep growing with time as we meet our expectations and move on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. Our wishes keep growing and growing and we never even acknowledge the ones that actually came true. It's bad. Isn't it?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts