5 Television Shows I Love

As I was turning my laptop on for writing today’s post (5 minute blogging scheme), I thought why not share what are my favorite television shows? Also, I must accept that I intend to promote a blog post on FINIX POST which was read by a very few people but considering it a post very close to my heart; I wanted to share it again.
Now, talking about my favorite T.V. shows, here’s the list:
  1. Arrow: While I was too confused between my two favorites, Arrow and Supernatural, I did my very stupid ‘Akkad Bakkad Bumbay Bo’ toss to decide which one should be placed first. Arrow is a show where a billionaire Oliver Queen takes up the job to save his city from the cruel rich people. Currently the season 2 of the show is being aired and my love for arrow is quite visible with the fact that my laptop’s password is Oliver Queen instead of the name of my boyfriend. :P
  2. Supernatural: Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins – I love these guys. The show is about two brothers – Dean and Sam fighting the supernatural evils. Misha Collins plays the role of the lovely angel who is a very good friend of Dean (Jensen). I have watched all the seasons of the show except the current one and I officially declare myself a girl too much obsessed with Supernatural. I even planned to start a special SUPERNATURAL section on my blog where I would have talked about demons, witchcraft, curses and dark magic. Do you think it’s a good idea? :P
  3. Big Bang Theory: This is an unexpected name in my list and I know many of the people who know me would get shocked by this. But yes, I accept that I am soon going to have a crush on Sheldon. I feel so bad for Leonard when Penny doesn’t understand how much he likes her. She is so dumb. Well, I have watched only two seasons till now. I am soon going to complete all the seasons when my laptop gets fixed. Have you ever had a laptop which gets trouble only during winters? I have got one. Isn’t that cool? :P
  4. Sherlock: First a classmate and then my best friend suggested me to watch this show but the name wasn’t that convincing. Of course, I was too dumb to realize that it is based on my favorite childhood character (check the grammar) Sherlock. I loved the book detective stories by Arthur Canon Doyle and how could I have missed a show based on that series of books? I have watched two episodes of Sherlock and have thoroughly enjoyed it.
  5. Secret Circle: I know, you would think how girlish it is that I like a show like Secret Circle. A typical witchcraft drama but yeah! I have even gossip girl and desperate housewives on my wish list. So please, control your expectations. ;) I am going to surprise you each time with my weird and not so predictable choices. Sometimes, I find it difficult to believe that I am the same Manpreet which I was a year ago. Confusing! Isn’t it?

These are the five shows which I have loved too much. Apart from them, there is the obvious one Friends who’s 3 seasons I have watched but I don’t really like Sitcoms except the Big Bang Theory.  

If you think, I have missed out a few incredible shows, please let me know. I would watch them as soon as I complete Sherlock Season 1 &2, Supernatural Season 9, Arrow Season 2 and Big Bang Theory (all seasons). 

Comments

Popular Posts