Why I hate Sunday?

Everyone get so excited about the weekend. No work, no college. They make so many plans. they are so happy and I? I just keep wondering what makes them so happy. In fact, for me Sunday is the worst day of a week. Are you wondering why?

  • First of all, the biggest reason because of which I hate Sunday. The next day that comes after Sunday is Monday which is of course a working day. while most of the people dream about having a wonderful Sunday, I get nightmares for I would need to work on Sunday so that I am ready for Monday. How can someone still love this day?
  • No matter how many alarms I have set on this day of the weekend, I can never wake up before 9 on this day. Waking up so late has many bad consequences. 
    • I get late for breakfast which means the diet plan which I had followed for the whole week gets ruined because of this day.
    • As its a Sunday, I do not feel like getting ready which means sitting in front of my laptop and watching T.V. shows. So unhygienic. 
    • On Sunday, I have to clean up my room which is seriously not an easy task. My cupboard, my bed ! Pheww!
    • Now, after such a fine Sunday morning, comes the worst part. As its a Sunday, each one of your friends think that you would be free. They would have made plans to go out and have some fun. Can you imagine how difficult it becomes to make each one of them understand that you are not actually free?In fact, you are much busy on this holiday as compared to the rest of the days of the week. 
    • Laziness is something which cannot be prevented on this day but when the night arrives, you do get nightmares for all your assignments and practical files are incomplete and the last date of submission is 'Tomorrow'.
    These are just some considerable points for why I hate sunday. Yes, even I used to wait for this day like everyone in school days, but now, I hate Sunday.

Comments

  1. yea.. I love the fridays and even saturdays...but Sunday is too much like the days before the exams for me to like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts