Any suggestions for the food section of my website?

It isn't that easy to make a website and add the huge amount of content all by yourself. But hey, I have already taken the step, and now it's time to implement what I have planned. I did make many mistakes but at the same time, I learnt from them and that is why, this time it is going to be big and better.
According to the plan, the website has four main categories - Technology, Lifestyle, Entertainment and Opinions.Each category would have sub categories which would actually hold the data. After posting almost 26 well written articles in various categories and after losing almost 20 of them because of my habit of carelessness, now I am going to focus on each category one by one. This time, I am going to start with the food section.
The plan is to add almost 20+ articles regarding 'food'. I am thinking to include few recipes, food histories etc. There is much more that can be added. Don't you think so? The primary objective of my website is to provide useful content to the visitors and that's why it becomes most important to take the advice of the readers. And who else I can look upon than you guys who have been in constant touch of my blog?
So, guys, I am waiting for your suggestions. what would you want in the food section of The Perception World?

Comments

  1. oh, you have to write about Pav Bhaji... PB's are awesome.. would love to read the history of it your way..
    and for something fancy, you can always try Swiss white chalet... its a sin! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. Pav bhaji.. well, it was already on my list :P
      Swiss White Chalet.. that would be a new thing for me.. let's see how it goes..
      Thanks for the suggestions :)

      Delete
    2. There's something I've found about mixing 20% hot tea with 80% pepsi, and drinking it right after... But you probably aren't going to write about it! :P
      and in my defence- It tasted awesome, and as a bonus I didn't get food poisoning..!

      Delete
    3. Lol. I wonder how guys try such things. I would never do that. This thing does require some medical research without being posted. :P
      Though, you can try it through the guest blog section of my website. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts