The Comeback

Well, you might have guessed from the title itself what this post is going to be about. I know, the people who have been with this blog since its beginning, they would be wondering how many times would I make a comeback but still, I am back ;)
Where I have been?
First question in everyone's mind would be this one. Well, i wasn't lost in an island or I wasn't dead like Dean or Sam of supernatural, I was alive and I was normal all the time I was not on this blog. Only thing which kept me away from this blog is my dream. A dream to make a good website which had quality content on various subjects. Well that isn't a pleasant dream at all. I had been trying to work on this dream since a long time. And that is what kept me away from this blog of mine.
My journey to making a website
Here the story goes...
I started learning PHP, a server side programming language which is one of the most common languages used to make websites. I learned it and implemented it on my newly bought domain - theperceptionworld.com (Please don't open it. It's still under construction :P)
I made a website, designed it, programmed it and then added some content and boom! I made it live. Like always, I gave more importance to marketing than content and design and obviously, the idea was a flop. Just in a few days, there were bugs which couldn't be fixed and there was so much which compelled me to switch to wordpress. I did it. Installed wordpress and started once again. I added some more content apart from the previous content. But one fine day, everything got ruined due to a 403 and 404 error on my website. I couldn't bear it that my project isn't working and asked for help. Nobody helped me out and as a result I re- installed everything and started everything from scratch once again. Everything was going so fine. Google Organic Search referrals, nice content , good marketing. But then there was another fine day when the server on which my website was located got corrupted. After three sad days, I got access to my website once again but everything was lost. I did not have the backup. No article, nothing at all.
Which means I need to start once again.. FROM SCRATCH.
Why am I back?
During all these times, I had a feeling in my heart that i kept hidden. At least I tried to. The feeling kept calling me back to this blog. Why? It is where I started and I do not think I really need to close this blog just because I am working on another project almost similar to this. So, here I am, back on the PerCepTion.
And I am going to stay here this time ... like FOREVER...

Comments

  1. you know, I was going to say welcome back and all... but really, I'm a little disappointed!
    That was a really awesome blog you made and making everything by yourself, learning php, designing that blog.. - that was awesome!
    but just abandoning that 'dream' and going back to the safety of blogger...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't worry about the website.. told you.. its under construction.. I am working on it again.. I just decided not to leave this one behind..that's why a comeback ;)

      Delete
    2. ohh.. so you're gonna use 2 blogs with same content then?

      Delete
    3. Nope.. as I already said.. it is not a good idea. So, I would keep this as a general log for my feelings as it always have been.. and the website is for the informative content and posts

      Delete
    4. ohkay.. and make the feature of rss available on ur site then.. its really easy to read posts that way!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts