Blogging once again

It feels so good to be back at home. 

I had been too busy from last few days due to my semester exams. There are lots of things which I wanted to share, lots of new ideas in my mind are waiting to be implemented, lots of new articles and posts are on the cards.

I missed you ... my blog.
I missed being a blogger, I missed being a writer. I had been writing a lot of stories in my examination answer sheets :P 
But writing here, is different. Its pleasurable and fun. It's something I like to do.
Past few days were not that good for me. I don't know why but the 'Exam Time' always become a period for self realizations to me. I just get drowned in my thoughts. I think about what I had been doing since months, what I was supposed to do, what I should had done, what I should do after the exams get over.
Does that happen with others as well or I am the only one of this kind?




I had been dreaming a lot. I had been planning a lot and now I guess, it's time to give shape to those plans. I do have a plan for my blog. Oh, I can never miss that. Everything I do, the first thing in my mind while doing that is sharing my experience on my blog. I am so obsessed with this thing.

Lots of stuff needs to be shared. Lots of posts needs to be unveiled. :)

I would love to listen to more ideas as well. 
P.S. Thanks to my kind neighbor once again for keeping his wifi turned on without setting a password. O:)
The credit of this post goes only to him.
Don't forget to hit like on the facebook page of this blog - PerCepTion

Comments

  1. yea.. exams are those times, aren't they! the time to actually get to know your roommates, talking about any non-sensical stuff.. anything to get away from the one thing we can't during that time!

    oh, and you like reading and writing, right? Try www.quora.com
    I can bet you'd really like it.. awesome people, awesome questions with all the more awesome answers!!..
    if it still needs an invite to join.. just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhah, you are rite.

      Quora - well, I am already on Quora but I haven't really explored this site. It reminds me of the time when I started to use twitter. I never came to knew what I needed to do there. :P
      http://www.quora.com/Manpreet-Kaur-12 - my profile on Quora.
      Can you please tell me a little about what this site actually needs me to do? :D

      Delete
    2. Read these quora answers.. you'll get it!
      https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-good-way-to-describe-Quora-to-friends

      https://www.quora.com/What-is-Quora-1

      Its just a community.. and once you start exploring.. you'd get really addicted!
      and its nothing like twitter, believe me…
      I'd say once you get twitter, you'd get addicted for a short time.. but on quora, once you get started..
      you can follow awesome people, see what they upvote, write some awesome answers yourself, write your own blog too.. and you'd get a faar wider audience than blogger..

      This is me- https://www.quora.com/Rahul-Jain-5

      and an awesome explaination of what is quora- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbSavUN0QMo

      Delete
    3. Thank you for your help. I am on it :) Lets see how it would be :)

      Delete
    4. well, quora could definitely use a writer like you!!

      oh, and checkout my blog too if you have time - http://rahulgr8888.blogspot.com (Internesque)
      [no comments on its name]

      Delete
    5. I just went through your blog yesterday. A very nice design, I must say.
      The posts are good too... but all technical stuff :D
      That's why I didn't give it a read.. but I would read all those posts for sure. They are too interesting to be ignored.

      Delete
    6. oh well.. there's this another one too.. but it requires too much writing on my part..
      http://ideafecate.blogspot.com - Its just an ideafecating page for me..
      and I'm not a pro at writing like you.. so its coming slowly.. also because most of my ideas are not for public.. If I wrote them, I'd be declared insane in a week tops!!

      Delete
    7. This one is better, I must say. :P
      Well, both are really good. But I liked this one, may be because that goes with my taste of reading. :D
      You are doing really good.
      And thanks for the appreciation for me, though I feel I am not worthy of it yet.
      Keep it up with both of your blogs.

      Delete
    8. lol.. you too.. though for me, these blogs started as a place to put bookmarks of stuff I like on the internet and as an outlet for weird ideas of mine.. But I guess, blogging is cool too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts