What type of personality do you own?






Who am I? Do you know me? Do I know myself?
These were some of the questions which came to my mind when I was asked to write about me,to introduce myself to the whole world by a website.
Well, the website is Squidoo. The sole reason for joining this website was to publicize my blog. But, you know what, people say that it's too addicting. And I was like - Really! I don't find anything that good on this website. That was a long time ago, the time when I didn't know what Squidoo is. When I learnt how to use that website; Yes, I got addicted too.
But I have always been in short of topics to write about. Actually, I have so many topics in my mind and while I fight with myself for what topic I should write on, I just drop the whole idea of writing and go to sleep (My First Love).
Today, I got a topic in my mind which was suggested to me by this very site - Squidoo. As soon as I read the topic, I knew that I was going to write about it.
It has been a long time since I am writing this blog, but till now, I haven't introduced myself properly. I might have introduced some aspects of my life, my personality in some of my posts, but a complete introduction of myself - well, I haven't done that ever.


I had been asked to introduce myself at many places many a time but I never gave my full introduction because when you are asked such a question, you frame an answer or let's say your 'Introduction' according to the place you are and according to your audience. Am I right?
And now I have been asked to Introduce Myself on my very own blog which is not even a new one. This is not at all an easy task.


Yes, its really easy to tell about my family, qualification, occupation, goals, dreams, hobbies, likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses... but how should I give an introduction about my personality. I might say I am a very good girl, but who actually deserves to decide that. Do I?
I might say a lot of things about myself, about my personality; but what I think is that, this can't be decided by me. Its you people who know me, who read my thoughts and experiences. You are the people who can actually give an introduction about my personality.
We can decide who we want to be, we can work on who we want to be but its the people around us who tell us who we actually are.
Many of you might disagree with this thought. Because, sometimes people may misguide you because of any negative feelings for you or for some other reasons. They might portray you totally opposite to the way you actually are.
But just imagine a situation where you say or suppose that you are a very calm person and never get angry. And there comes a guy who possess every power in this world to irritate you. Whatever he would do, that would be a like a very well made effort to make you angry. Now, there are a lot of chances that you would get angry. Right? (Unless you are seriously that calm - Become a sage then ;)) 
What I mean to say is that  people might portray us in a wrong way sometimes, but still, its only the people who can tell us who we actually are. You can never decide what type of personality you own until you step in the real world and meet those really bad people and the good ones of course; and let them decide who you are.


So, what type of personality do I own?- You decide.
What type of personality do you own? - Let the people around you decide. Let your friends and enemies decide.
P.S. The people who don't like you would probably be the ones who are right. :D

Now, have a look at my work on Squidoo
Don't forget to hit like on the facebook page of this blog - PerCepTion

Comments

  1. tooo good manpreet..this is what I always ask myself ," who am I?" I think every1 is confused about their own personality.. n yea i cmpletly disagree the lines "its you who can judge you the best" I completely agree with your views :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts