Meet my Oscar

So, this is something I had longed to do since a very long time. I made this blog - PerCepTion, to share my views, my experiences, my thoughts with everyone out there having access to the internet. :P


Today, I want to introduce you to one of the most important part of my life - my cute little - who is not so little now :P , Oscar.


Many a people said to me that it was stupid to share the pictures of my dog on my blog. But I kinda like doing stupid things. :P So, meet my Oscar :)


Well, as I always say, the people who know me personally, know it very well that how much I am in love with animals. I am a big animal lover - seriously. I hope that doesn't make you think that I am a vegan. :P


I have a really cute pet at my home. I named him Oscar.Though he is not my first pet, yet he is my favorite.


Before him, I had a German Shepherd named DEVIL, a Spitz named Bruno, another one named Rafi, a few fishes, Australian parakeets. My mom do wonder sometimes that if I had been alone, I would have certainly made a zoo of my house. :P


My OSCAR when he was seriously the cute one :P
Sleeping with style :P
He actually get jealous of this teddy when I hold it in my arms.
hey dude!!
 
You want to click my pic?? ;)
 
Multipurpose Doormat
Well, these were some of the cutest pictures of my pet. I just miss him a lot as I stay at hostel and he is many a kilometers away from me. :)

Don't forget to hit like on the facebook page of this blog - PerCepTion

Comments

Popular Posts