Back Again


Well, this is the most common thing you would have seen in my blog. :P
I have a habit of disappearing from my blog and then coming back ...


 Though, in my "Research" about being a good blogger, I was warned many a times that you should not play this hide and seek game with your readers.
But, I swear I am not the culprit here. The real culprit is my Laziness. :P

After a wonderful starting of the year 2013, it seemed that everything is going to be fine. I was doing all the things which I ought to do, which I like to do, which make me happy and which make me satisfied.
With some really nice New Year Resolutions, I started the journey of year 2013. But, who has ever kept his/her  New Year Resolution.
And by this I don't mean that I am not going to keep those resolutions. I am working on them and I'll make it sure I keep my words. :)

The first thing I need to do is break up with my Laziness. It's enough, seriously. Almost each one of us is the victim of the biggest enemy of the mankind. But enemies are meant to be defeated and they do need to be taught a lesson just like some people around me.

So, at the end, I am Back Again on my favorite place, my blog. Because this is the place I can share my feelings, my knowledge, my views and my PerCepTion.

So, keep an eye on this blog, may be you can get something beneficial for yourself while you are scrolling down the script of my story ...:)

Good Luck. 
Take Care.


  

Comments

Popular Posts