Completely free online classes? Coursera.org now offering courses from 16 top colleges

Hello friends, all of you might be thinking where I had been all these days.
Even I am thinking where I had been all these days, away from my blog.
Well, here I was...


 A really good friend of mine suggested this to me. And after fighting with my own self, for I would be increasing my own competition in this world filled with really smart people, I decided to share with you all, this website. 

coursera.org

This website provides you with brilliant courses in any field of study you like. Trust me, its too good. If you are a kind of person who wants to gain knowledge or study something, but you don't like the environment you have in your college or school, this is the place made for you.

You just have to register for this website and select the course you want to get enrolled in. You would get video lectures, notes, assignments, test papers and certificate after the completion of the course, all at one place and that too for free.

Are you still reading this post? Well, this is the first time and last time (I hope so)  that I am asking you to stop reading my blog and check the link and checkout coursera.org

GO AHEAD!!

Still, I would be happy to read your comments and suggestions for what you would like me to write about. :)

Comments

  1. I use it a lot, but generally I find downloading video lectures a lot better.. We can browse through them at our leisure.
    Try Edx.org or udacity.com - they're similar to Coursera.

    Just google "free online courses" and you'll find top Universities providing with openware stuff. The first result on google contains 100s of links to courses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the links.
      And yeah, I have already done that google search :P
      Now, I am just trying to manage my time table so that I can work on this extra stuff. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts