memories....

 As I was going through my old diary, I found some lines written there..
Just thought to share these with my friends ... :)

 
MeMoRiEs....
Why do they come back again and again..
MeMoRiEs....
Why do they bring so much pain..

I want them to go,
I want them to leave..

I hate it when they come back,
and I hate what they make me feel..

This is not what I want,
This is not what I asked for,
This isn't the way I wanted it to be...

But, may be, this is the way,
My life is gonna be..

MeMoRiEs....

Some good ones;
wrapped with the bad ones..

Its so good to remember your past
Its so good to laugh at the funny things you did,
Its so good to cherish all the happy moments..

But why is it so difficult to get along;
with the bad memories..

MeMoRiEs...
Why do they effect me so much??


Comments

Popular Posts