An Angel


This is a poem written by me a few months back.. hope you people like it O:)
AN ANGEL

I don't know what I'm feeling'
I don't know through what I'm going;

As every day passes by;
I look up at the sky'

Wonder who lives up there!
And shout if he could hear!

My heart is yelling,
All my spirit is felling,

I can't stand up for more,
I feel lyk I'm not strong anymore.

My heart has become so weak,
May be that’s why my expressions are so meek!

People ask me, What happened to you?
I ask me, what has happened to me?

Now, when I'm so weak,
When I'm so retarded,
When I feel like I'm defeated,
When I have just lost my own self in this world;

My mind takes me back to the time;
Where a small little girl, singing a nursery rhyme,
wished there was an angel,
who could turn evrything right.

Now, I, again want that angel,
Who could hold me tight,
and with its magic wand,
It could make everything right.

Morning n evening; day and night;
I wish for an angel,
who can hold me
And make everything right.
make everything right.....

Comments

  1. Beautiful expression, dear.

    n you are the angel yourself, there is nothing needed from outside. Only the ones, who can be very vulnerable, and giving to the moment, can be strong. Love that is not a weakness, is love, love that comes out of strength is love.

    In this weakness, try to see, and you will find strength.

    example - you will know the beauty of rains, if you know what scorching sun overhead is like, so rain is not full in itself, rain's beauty exists coz such hot sun exists, so it is difficult to wonder, but scorching heat contains rain, in it, if you could understand....

    you just have to see, the source of strength is in that weakness...


    beautiful writing
    keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a wonderful and inspiring comment and I missed it...
    I am so sorry :(
    But thanks... I was reading up my old posts for some inspiration and your comment inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts