The new beginning

So, here I am with my new blog - Perception bidding farewell to my previous blog 'My views'. 
In my previous blog, I tried to express my views about some topics related to my life and also some topics which never effected my life in any way. It had some articles written by me and a few pieces of poetry. 
This blog will be similar to my previous blog in many ways and is surely going to be completely different from my previous blog as well.
There is lots of stuff happening in my life, in the lives of my friends, colleagues, acquaintances; what I feel like is - Every single incident in anyone's life has a very big message in it and most of us would have never tried to understand that message.
I am going to try to see each incident with a motive of getting the deeper meaning from it. This is how this blog -' Perception' is going to be all about.

Also, this blog would be like a journal for me where I would share all my random thoughts which are never that random in fact ;)
Hope you all enjoy reading it.
:)



Comments

Popular Posts